Thursday 17 March 2016

Roller Coaster - 15 minute fic




Writing it when I’m having my writer block. Didn’t have any idea and at the end only this piece that come out. Sorry for the short story.

Genre – Romantic comedy
Summary – Feeling of loving someone
Who said loving Megan Lai is easy. It’s a tough job. Her man need to be fully prepared her sudden withdrawal or her sudden mood swing and her craving for mint ice cream in the middle of night – and it at 3 am, its crazy -.

The worse thing now is she suddenly blooming like a flower bloom in spring time. She became more beautiful than ever. River knows he do took part in her sudden beauty but her fan keep on increasing. 

River has to think fast precaution before she fly away. He will always stay beside her or near her. Making a subtle gesture so people around can guess and see to whom that she belong to even thought he have to make silly thing – Thanks to his 4D-ness -. 

“Megan, can you stop become beautiful” He asks her when they were having supper after a long day of shooting.

Megan threw a cute laugh and tabs his shoulder “What with the request?”

“I mean it Megan, stop from become too beautiful”

“Look at who’s talking. Didn’t you too become manlier these days and your fans too keep on increasing” Megan tease him with her mocking voice.

“Don’t change the subject, we were talking about you” River felt a little bit annoyed when Megan plays with his words.

“Dear. If I did become more pretty or beautiful, all of this was for you” Megan gives her reason to River.

River cheek poops up with his smile reach his ears. He scoots closer to her and wipes her lower lips to clean some oil spill. 

“Seriously Megan, I want to burn your entire magazine photo that have ever published, delete your voice in every film and lock you inside the house”.

Megan smile at River sudden burst. She stands up and sits on his laps, play with his hair.

“River, you know I love you right? You don’t have to feel pressure or insecure about others”

Taking his hand, Megan put it on her chest “You hold my heart in your palm. I’m the one who should be afraid of. I believe in you. Don’t break my heart”

River cupped her check, he look into her eyes. He can see honesty and love in it. He lowers his head and kisses her lips passionately.

“Never. I would never leave you. I’ll die without you” River want to take her lips again but Megan block his kiss with her palm on her mouth.

“Eh… Why?” River tried to remove her hand.

“We didn’t brush our teeth yet after eating” Megan tease him with her famous beautiful smile.

“Who cares? We already drink a lot of each other saliva” River suck Megan lips hard, licking her lower lips until she moan in pleasure. He release the kiss to let them catch some breath. Carried her in his arm, River bring her to their room.

After their hot make out, Megan snuggles in River arm “Others can look at me but they can’t have me. Others can say out load they love me but they can’t have my love. I wish we stay together forever, being in love all the time and please have trust in me as much as I trust you”.

He vows to himself, he will forever cherish this love. The love that he waited for a long time to arrive. Forever loyal to her. Forever making her happy.


8 comments:

  1. I can imagine them doing that and having that conversation. LOL. Thanks pal! This story is short but full of love. I super like Megan's line: "Others can look at me but they can't have me......" Wow! Speechless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading it even its a super duper short.. :)

      Delete
  2. The sweetest short fanfic ive ever read nana!! And i laugh out loud with rivers line "can you stop from becoming beautiful?" Ahahaha didnt he know that woman is the most beautiful when she is inlove.. ahhhh boys they dont have an idea at all.. love this nana!😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lyn for reading it.. Yes.. Boys never gonna learn n know about it.. they so clueless.. hehehe... *chu*

      Delete
  3. Thanks Nana. I can feel happiness from their togetherness. Beautiful lovers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks May Lim for reading this short story.. In did they truly a beautiful lovers.. Fall in love with them again n again...

      Delete
  4. i can picture this perfectly...kyaaaaaaaaaa <333 terimakasih Nanahady <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I want to burn your entire magazine photo that have ever published, delete your voice in every film and lock you inside the house"
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHH really melted by this line.
    They both are just prefect for each other.

    ReplyDelete